Product Release: If These Stones Could Scream

My second Dungeon World adventure, If These Stones Could Scream, is up on Drivethrurpg. You can get it here (or at least check out a preview), or by using the Products link at the top.

If you liked the stuff I write here for free, or if you bought Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes, then you will most certainly enjoy this, and it is a nice, cheap, arbitrary $3 (which at this point might be cheaper than coffee, I have no idea).

Speaking of which, I have also reduced the price of Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes to $3, forever, since that seems to be a nice, sweet price point for people.

If you get it and like it, lemme know, rate it, spread the word, etc. Even if you hate it still let me know so that I can improve future products I write.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.