RPGaDAY2015: Favorite RPG Accessory

I saw someone else's post mentioning Dwarven Forge tiles. While I like what they do (as do my kids), they're expensive ($50+ a set), time consuming to setup (and put away), can eat up a lot of storage space, and you need a lot to really get your dungeon going.

I should note that none of this has stopped me from backing their City Builder Kickstarter.

Anywho, my favorite accessory is one that I've found most useful (and have coincidentally made Dungeon World), Dungeon/Game Master Screens: they're easy to carry around, have lots of useful information readily available, and can be used to hide things that you don't want your players seeing, like maps, monster stats, and so on.

Announcements
We've just unleashed The Rakshasa upon Dungeon World.

Lichfield is available for public consumption. If you want a concise adventure with a Silent Hill feel, be sure to check it out!

Primordial Machine is also out, so if you want to catch a glimpse of A Sundered World, now's your chance!

Finally, we've updated If These Stones Could Scream. It's got more of everything: art, color, maps, and so on.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.